In Frame.io 3.7.2, we’ve made some small but powerful updates:
New - Track if and when users have opened review or presentation links.
You’ll now be able to see if and when a review or presentation link has been opened by authenticated users.
New - Copy Resource Links in iOS.
Users on iOS can now send team members and collaborators a direct link to a folder, asset or project.
Improved - Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premiere Pro CC extensions.
Better log in and comment importing for Final Cut Pro, along with better linking between Adobe Premiere Pro sequences and Frame.io assets when switching between Premiere projects.
Users can find updates for iOS and Final Cut Pro on the App Store. Adobe Premiere Pro users can find an update in Adobe Exchange here. Frame.io Transfer updates for Mac and Windows can be found here. No action is required for updates made to the web app.
Full release notes:
- Track if and when authenticated users have opened review or presentation links.
- Copy project location URL’s to other Frame.io users on iOS.
- Improved workflow for review links with unverified commenters.
- Improved commenting while using Airplay on iOS.
- Improved login experience in our Final Cut Pro extension.
- Improved comment importing in our Final Cut Pro extension.
- Improved linking between Premiere sequences and Frame.io assets while switching between multiple Premiere projects.
- Improved Frame.io Transfer functionality
- Dozens of performance and stability improvements.