Frame.io 3.7.1. brings many new and updated features across web, iOS, and integrations.
Updated Adobe Premiere Pro CC/After Effects CC Extensions
Available for free download in Adobe Exchange, the Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects extensions have been substantially updated to improve usability and reliability.
- The UI now matches the look and feel of the Frame.io app, making it more intuitive with less clicking and more editing.
- The reorganized navigation controls are easier to use and provide more space within the panel to view assets
- You can now navigate quickly between or within projects and folders using the improved folder trees.
- Download and import options more accessible making it easier to get files from Frame.io directly into your project
- All drop menus have been reorganized to make navigating and accessing features as intuitive as possible.
Resizable Navigation Panel
- The side navigation panel on the left side of the screen can now be resized with a click-and-drag
- Expand to show more folder and text information in your projects, or shrink to leave even more room for assets
Move Up One Folder
- Users can now right-click on an asset or group of assets and select “Move up one folder” in the contextual menu to quickly move them up one folder within your project for faster organization and accessibility.
Upload from Google Drive on iOS
- When connected through the Files app on iPhone or iPad, users can now upload to Frame.io while on the go directly from their Google Drive accounts.
Dozens of performance and stability improvements
- Making sure Frame.io works for you is our highest priority. Because of that, we made over 100 improvements under the hood so you can enjoy a stronger and better app across web, Transfer, and iOS.
Users can find the latest iOS update on the App Store. No actions are required to update the web app. See you in the cloud!