Our panel for Adobe Premiere Pro just got a whole lot of love 💖
If your panel hasn’t automatically updated, you’ll need to go to the Frame.io panel page on the Adobe Exchange site and manually download the update.
- Status Labels available to select Approved, In Progress, or Needs Review.
- Comment and reply activity (creating, updating, deleting, liking, or marking as complete) now updates in realtime.
- Project updates in realtime when other project members create, update, move or delete a file, folder, or version stack.
- Edit your render output file name in the upload settings before rendering and uploading the active sequence.
- Comment counter on the file thumb.
- The project selector ensures the current project is always in view, so you don't have to scroll to search for it.
- Share links have been updated to use a new, shortened URL.
- Navigate to other Frame.io projects while Media Encoder is rendering in the background without interrupting the upload process.
What we fixed:
- Some comments did not show the commenter’s name and avatar.
- Folder item count displayed incorrect value.
- Collaborators could not upload files larger than 5GB.
- Version Stacks displayed the wrong uploaded date in list view
- Importing a file from Frame.io failed if the filename contained special characters
- When uploading sequences the extension occasionally kept on opening a timeline in Premiere
- Comment "Sort by" button showed an incorrect sorting method
- Selecting "Open in Browser" option on a Version Stack opened an invalid player page in the web app
- Quicklook for audio was not working
- Extension didn't load for Adobe CC 2017 (and earlier)
- Comments were duplicating on submit
- Over 30 bug fixes and improvements for a smoother experience